COTA is creating a customer experience center at our 33. N. High St facility that will provide a more hands-on and interactive way for you to learn what COTA has to offer. The center is designed to teach customers how to use our system, offer speedy service and provide new ways to purchase passes.
Your new customer experience center will showcase the breath of our transportation solutions and how to access them easily.
New Features of the Lobby
- Digital display outside front door
- State-of-the -art customer kiosks complete with:
- Trip Planning/Real-Time information
- Schedule printing capability
- Educational info on how to ride, pay fares, etc.
- Email schedules and content to your personal email address
- Indoor ticket vending machines
- Digital info monitor
- Upgraded amenities and signage
Timeline of Completion
July 8, 2019- The 33 N. High Street lobby will be CLOSED to customers. Pass Sales will be temporarily located at South Terminal on Main St. Take the CBUS to from 33 N. High to S. High and Main to get there. Plan your trip.