It’s Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Plan Ahead
- Know where you want to go and when.
- Arrive at the bus stop 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
2. Pay the Fare
- Pay Cash
- You must have exact cash fare. Drivers do not carry change.
- Purchase a pass
- Ask your operator for a transfer pass if needed. Transfers are free and good for two hours.
- Know before you go. With new Fareboxes coming this fall, learn how to pay your fare on the new system here.
3. Signal to Stop
- Signal to stop by pulling the yellow cord above the window.
- Stops are announced ahead of time. Please pay close attention to your planned stop.
- Exit through the back door; this helps keep buses on time. Push on the door to exit.